[geeks] Wheeee....

Peter L. Wargo pwargo at basenji.com
Fri Apr 19 16:44:21 CDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> I am glad I have never lived in San Diego or California for that matter I
> have heard enough from my freinds whom have lived there and just have no
> desire to live there. But I would never just issue a blanket statement that
> "California sucks" Geez how narrow minded and rude.

No place truly sucks, except maybe for Florida. :-)  Seriously, weve been
in San Diego now for 2 years, and it's O.K. - not as nice as Santa Fe,
where we used to live, but there are things about it I like:

1) Great medical care.
2) Wide variety of food.
3) Really great weather, even where we live in Escondido.
4) Decent job market.
5) Nice people.
6) The two-legged scenery, especially at UTC during lunch.
7) Lots of stuff to do/see/etc.

However:

1) Traffic is bad.
2) Drivers are *really* bad.
3) Electricity costs me too much.
4) Roads suck.  I mean, really suck.  REALLY SUCK.

But, I like it here.

-Pete