[geeks] Dream job

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Fri Apr 19 12:48:53 CDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 01:12:30PM -0400, Kurt Mosiejczuk wrote:
> > I just think that is really cool.  How many other consumer
> > electronics companies would do that?

> How many other consumer electronics companies would see a guy who
> hacked up a design for an ethernet card for their product, invite
> him for a tour, and put drivers for the card in the latest release
> of their OS?

Exactly.  Hell, most companies today would sick lawyers on them, not
invite him for a tour and make sure their next release works
properly with his hardware.

Heck, their main PR guy managed to get a version of the guy's Wireless
adapter.

(My turbonet should be showing up today or tomorrow, *drool*)

--Kurt