[geeks] Re: [rescue] KVM

Mike Meredith hmv at meredithm.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 19 12:24:07 CDT 2002

On Friday 19 April 2002 14:15, Sridhar the POWERful wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Apr 2002, Kenneth Dunn wrote:
> > Wanted recommendations for an auto rack mounted KVM with OSD that
> > works with Alpha, PCs and an SGI O2.
>
> I highly recommend Raritan.  http://www.raritan.com/

You might want to avoid Aten; I picked up a 4 port one recently that doesn't
get on well with SGIs (eats certain keystrokes). Managed to swap it for a
Belkin OnmiCube that works well. Mind you the Aten is built better and I'd
certainly prefer it for PCs.

No, neither of the above has OSD but the OSD versions may share certain
characteristics.