[geeks] Dream job

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Fri Apr 19 11:56:38 CDT 2002

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 09:48:11AM -0700, Gary Nichols wrote:
> Well if we're talking DREAM job then I'd be working for myself - or my
> wife.  Imagine the board meetings.  *rimshot*

my dad just bought his, uhm, 4th business (i think) and to make thing a lot
easier on himself, he has just become "incorporated".  that said, he told me
that he sent his taxes to an accountant this year cause the President/CEO
doesn't do taxes.  and the VP (my mom) doedn't do taxes either.  ;)

my dream job?  i dunno.  something different that what i'm doing now i think.
maybe graphics related?  doing god knows what for SGI/Alias|Wavefront?  who
knows.  i'd just be happy with a job that doesn't suck.

-brian
--
>  Of course...a PeeCee is useless after it's four months old, remember?
No, no. It's *valueless* after it's four months old.
It's useless the moment it's made.                   -- David Fischer --