[geeks] GAH! City of Austin Vs. Microsoft

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Fri Apr 19 00:43:34 CDT 2002

I think their compliance with Micro$hit's demand was "Pay us $X and use no
other OS, or pay us $X^2".

I take great pleasure in reading CNN Money today:

"Microsoft sends a mixed message
Software leader falls short on 3Q profit, expects sales to fall even further
in current quarter."

Burn baby.... FSCKING BURN.  Of course, they have several billion to burn...
could be a long, smokey fire.

Smokey... hmmmmm reminds me of..... BBQ!