[geeks] Surprised

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Thu Apr 18 22:41:44 CDT 2002

Looks nice though.  Tempting.
Then today I was in BJ's (great name huh?),
a "warehouse" type store and got into a conversation
with someone looking at the laptops. He asked me what I
used.  Well, a 333 MHz Ultra 10 and a Sparc 20 with Ross
dual 125 MHz was quite a ways beyond his understanding
as was UNIX.  He wandered away muttering about "idiots
using less than 1 GHz".  Can't win them all....  ;->