[geeks] help, please..

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 18 21:02:08 CDT 2002

> Isn't the plain old DOS 'edlin' scriptable using 'edlin file.txt <
> script.txt' or something?

I found 'ssed' - a GNU licensed win32 implementation of 'sed' that
doesn't need to be "installed".  All it requires is the cygwinb19.dll in
the path, and the working directory seems to work as far as being 'in
the path'.

This fixes everything - I'm much calmer now.  Now, if only MS would
include this kind of stuff in the *regular* Windows instead of requiring
you to *buy* them (MS Services for Unix - apparently a commercial
product...)
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com