[geeks] Matrix code

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Thu Apr 18 16:05:16 CDT 2002

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 04:58:07PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Does anyone have a nice small set of C++ matrix and vector classes they want
> to share?  I've been using my own so far, but lack of features is starting
> to peave me.  Specifically, determinants, eigenvectors, eigenvalues, affines,
> etc.  Sure, I could write them all, and am starting to lean that way due to
> lack of good looking stuff on the net, but I'd rather not spend the time
> debugging them.

BTW, the closest I've found to what I want is the vector and matrix classes
on the Gamasutra site, but they use a fixed 3x3 size.  Most of the time I need
4x4, occasionally 3x3, usually when a 3x3 is needed, one could get it by
just chopping the 4th row and 4th column off a 4x4.

As to prefered form, all I want is a pair of header files and a pair of .cc
files.  No huge library for dynamic linking, etc.

--
Joshua D. Boyd