[geeks] GAH! City of Austin Vs. Microsoft

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 18 14:21:29 CDT 2002

> Could be why the EU and the UK government is getting interested in pushing
> "open source" software.

Gotta love that!  UK companies are much more amenable to to "not MS"
than US companies.  That tends to work in the favor of small
companies...

Frankly, any company I move to next is going to get an MS-clearing enema
wherever possible.

> BTW: Someone's flown a *small* plane into the 25th floor of an office building
> in Milan. Could just be an accident.

Apparently the pilot was having technical difficulty - he radioed the
tower shortly before crashing.  Just a small single-engine according to
the reports I read.  Looks like an unfortunate accident.
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com