[geeks] Computer desks

Rick Hamell hamellr at heorot.1nova.com
Thu Apr 18 13:11:26 CDT 2002

> I'm tired of using the same old generic table as a computer desk. I was
> wondering if anyone knew of any interesting brands of desks, maybe some
> designed for two or three monitors.

	Mine is a piece of counter top from a used building supply place
sitting on top of a 2x4 frame that is screwed together for easy take down
during moving. It's about 4 1/2 feet high so it's more of a work
bench. I've also got next to it a table top sitting on top of bricks, only
because I don't have enough Mac machines or Sparcs sitting around to build
the legs. :)

	Rick