[geeks] Where can I get cheap Origin 200s?

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Thu Apr 18 09:45:03 CDT 2002

Somehow I found the rednecks to be somewhat smarter in upstate NY then they
are in Florida. I think it's the snow... ...if your dumb you die durring the
winter, where as in Florida you have to be dumb enough to not find water to
die... ...and Alexandria Bay was a lot prettier place.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net