[geeks] Going the extra mile

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 18 09:27:09 CDT 2002

s at avoidant.org wrote:

> Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> > I'm thinking about starting an airsoft war - not the expensive ones,
> > just the cheap spring pistols/shotguns.  Nothing curbs the stress like
>
> Nerfgun wars! I have a 20-shot Nerf machine pistol for just the
> occasion.

My Airsoft MP5 hold 150 rds, and has an effective range of ~100ft for
man-sized targets :)

Do *that* with Nerf!

I like my Nerf Wildcat (?) with 30-shot rotary thinga-ma-bob on the
front - but it just doesn't have the range and accuracy I demand from
all my weaponry :)  Pumping it is a pain as well, hard to surprise
someone with a nerf barage when they can hear you pumping the gun all
the way down the hall...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com