[geeks] I know it's been covered already but...

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Apr 18 00:23:01 CDT 2002

Suns new website sucks hairy goat balls.

I mean the old site was bad enough but the new one is so completely unusable
it actually causes physical pain.

I was trying to get retail pricing on the V880. I went in and selected it
and up comes a page labelled V880 but with info for the e450. SO I try
again. This time it's a netra x1. Next time it's SunRay 100. I don't know
what moron did their database and/or java work but whoever they are truly
need to be forced to watch every episode of Sally Jesse Rafael whilst
listening to the petshop boys played backwards and eating nothing but tofu
and cabbage, trussed up in one of those rigs they used to re-educate Alex in
a clockwork orange

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong

Chris Byrne