[geeks] sigh.

Stefan Molnar stefan at csudsu.com
Wed Apr 17 23:52:31 CDT 2002

still in the sun4u-II design the 6500 was just way past what was
practical.  Slowing the back plane of the Xbus to the point that lower end
machines can easly out pace it was just foolish.  Both on sunos5.6 Same
for the ss2000.  Nice box, but damm sun4d could only go so far.
Ever check a e45000 aginst a sun4us fuji taho box?   No where near each
other.