[geeks] reinstalling solaris

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Apr 17 23:52:03 CDT 2002

so far going quite well, now that I have .01 clue what I'm doing.  Haven't
gotten back to forte c++, which is what cause me to just start over again.

Currently doing patches, then pkg-get, the finally forte c++.

Hmm, this installing patchs thing seems to be hanging on the line:
Checking installed patches...
for an awefully long time without any disk activity.

BTW, I let solaris do the default partitioning job on the first disk.  The
default install didn't touch the second disk, so I didn't have to repartition
it.  The user home directory automounter still isn't working.  I'll just
politely ignore it I think.

--
Joshua D. Boyd