[geeks] Where can I get cheap Origin 200s?

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Apr 17 23:38:54 CDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 11:41:16PM -0500, Amy wrote:

> get the fuck off my machine.
>
> i'm sure your entire class-c will be blackholed in due time. congratulations.
> you earned it. normally i just unsubscribe people.

sure, the guy was a little out of line.  but he's new and doesn't fully grok
the situation just yet, but your reaction is WAY extreme, and i'm afraid that
i'm going to have to take my leave at this point.

you need to calm the fuck down amy.

-brian
--
>  Of course...a PeeCee is useless after it's four months old, remember?
No, no. It's *valueless* after it's four months old.
It's useless the moment it's made.                   -- David Fischer --