[geeks] Where can I get cheap Origin 200s?

Amy scoobydoo at ohno.mrbill.net
Wed Apr 17 23:25:48 CDT 2002

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Ethan wrote:

> > > I have an Origin 200, pedestal case that I would be happy to sell for what
> > > I paid, $550 + S/H - includes dual CPUs, RAM, HD, & CD-ROM (from memory,
> > > not sure of RAM amount or CPU speed, but 256 Meg & 180 MHz seems right).
> > >
> > > It is a heavy mother, so S/H may exceed $75 from Pennington, NJ 08534
> > >
> > > Please feel free to contact me in interested...
> >
> > Please feel free to go fuck yourself the next time it's convenient.
> > NO resellers, NO evading assholes

> Big, snivelling power trippy responses that remind me of the lame
> BBSes run by loosers "back in the day." I guess we all have bad
> days, but I am definitly unimpressed.

well if you want to see a power trip i'll be more than willing to show
you.

> As you hastily prepared for your huge slam against this guy, you
> overlooked the fact that he offered to sell me the machine FOR WHAT
> HE PAID. That assumes NO PROFIT. Bill said something about resellers
> selling for a profit not welcome.
>
> So uh, you suck.

and you're either a fool or an idiot. i'm not sure which.

> Much thanks to the person that responded to my email seeking
> geek toys.

he's no longer around. and if you had the brain that god gave a tomato,
you'd realize that my (and bill's) response to him was for a reason, which
you are not involved in.

--a