[geeks] sigh.

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Wed Apr 17 21:52:34 CDT 2002

Nah, we just post 200+ messages a day 'cuz we got nothing better to do then
communicate wiht like minded people while being prime in a world full of
even numbers.

Maybe it's time to spin the list off on its own, and find rotating managers
to help with managing the list, 'cuz we all know geeks like working with
other people in areas where they take personal pride :)

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net