[geeks] Where can I get cheap Origin 200s?

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Wed Apr 17 22:16:44 CDT 2002

> > I have an Origin 200, pedestal case that I would be happy to sell for what
> > I paid, $550 + S/H - includes dual CPUs, RAM, HD, & CD-ROM (from memory,
> > not sure of RAM amount or CPU speed, but 256 Meg & 180 MHz seems right).
> >
> > It is a heavy mother, so S/H may exceed $75 from Pennington, NJ 08534
> >
> > Please feel free to contact me in interested...
>
> Please feel free to go fuck yourself the next time it's convenient.
> NO resellers, NO evading assholes

Since you were rude, I will be rude.

Big, snivelling power trippy responses that remind me of the lame
BBSes run by loosers "back in the day." I guess we all have bad
days, but I am definitly unimpressed.

As you hastily prepared for your huge slam against this guy, you
overlooked the fact that he offered to sell me the machine FOR WHAT
HE PAID. That assumes NO PROFIT. Bill said something about resellers
selling for a profit not welcome.

So uh, you suck.

Much thanks to the person that responded to my email seeking
geek toys.

				-- Ethan