[geeks] sigh.

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Wed Apr 17 17:46:05 CDT 2002

Well, I do.  I learn a lot too.  I can almost mess
around with a machine without destroying it ;->

There must be some "behind the scenes" stuff going on
from the last few messages I've read.  Watch out...the
teacher is coming out.

(teacher mode on)
"You will report to room 409 today at 3:10 gentlemen,
and leave when I say you can!"
(teacher mode off)

;->   Bob

    "You know when you're a teacher when you want to
yell at someone else's kid at the mall" - anonymous