[geeks] sigh Steven Hill has a standing offer/threat to do that one of these evenings when Amy can drive me over there (she cant drive my truck, which is a 5-speed). 8-)

James L. Rice jrice at texoma.net
Wed Apr 17 17:31:56 CDT 2002

	Plus, in addition to the list stuff, I'm having to deal with a balky E6500
	that were were *going* to be moving a major production application over to this
	weekend - the boss just had to go down to HQ and drop the announcement that
	its being delayed 3 weeks now due to system problems.  argh.  i wish they
	had jack daniels in the vending machine.

	Bill

They let us keep almost anything we want in the 'fridge here.  I keep
"Lynchburg Lemonade" in  there and a single malt in my desk drawer. The
boss(s) keep his beer and her white wine chilled.  About 5pm, after 8-10
hours a day answering luser questions of "how do I ...." which is
exactly the same  question that I answered the week before and the week
before and the week before that to the same dumbass user, we need it.

</soapbox>

James
You mean we're supposed to read the manual first?