[geeks] sigh.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Apr 17 17:04:36 CDT 2002

> (I can think of.. oh.. maybe .. less than five people I've had to kick off
>  the lists, total, in the five years SunHELP has existed.. Only one of them,
>  who called my wife a whore, is not welcome on them ever again..)

I can only recall...um....three...no, wait, two, no - that's not
right...hrm, a surprisingly small number anyway.

One of them was a great lister - but failed to just *drop* an certain
issue.  He was warned, so he wrote his own section-8 AFAIC.  The other
one was lucky he only got de-listed...
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com