[geeks] sigh.

Big Endian bigendian at mac.com
Wed Apr 17 16:47:14 CDT 2002

>Sometimes i wonder if doing this is worth it at all.

unfortunately thats a decision only *YOU* can make.

>Do you people *enjoy* these lists, get some usefulness out of them?

I know I do.  I've met a good many interesting people on this list.
I've gotten a lot of usefulness out of them and the people on them.

>Sometimes I wonder if the enjoyment I get out of these lists is worth
>the effort I put into them and the hassle I occasionally get back out
>of them..

I think we'd all be sad to see the lists go away but if you can't
handle it any more then thats the way it will be.  It sucks and I
hope someone else picks the m up, but I don't think anyone on theses
lists *WANTS* to cause you hassle.

daniel