[geeks] sigh.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Apr 17 16:51:45 CDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 10:42:12PM +0100, Chris Byrne wrote:
> We LOVE these ;lists. And believe me we don't mean to be total pains in the
> ass all the time. It just seems to happen that way. And besides if you stop
> the lists we'll have to hunt you down and kill you. Or at least ply you with
> liquor and/or fine brewed beverages (and a bottle of something nice, and
> older than she is for Amy)

Steven Hill has a standing offer/threat to do that one of these evenings when
Amy can drive me over there (she cant drive my truck, which is a 5-speed). 8-)

Plus, in addition to the list stuff, I'm having to deal with a balky E6500
that were were *going* to be moving a major production application over to this
weekend - the boss just had to go down to HQ and drop the announcement that
its being delayed 3 weeks now due to system problems.  argh.  i wish they
had jack daniels in the vending machine.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net