[geeks] sigh.

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Wed Apr 17 16:38:38 CDT 2002

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002, Bill Bradford wrote:

> Do you people *enjoy* these lists, get some usefulness out of them?

I know I certainly do.  You people[1] are great, and I learn quite a bit
just by listening.  It makes me feel useful to help out when I
occasionally know something useful, too.

> Sometimes I wonder if the enjoyment I get out of these lists is worth
> the effort I put into them and the hassle I occasionally get back out
> of them..

Is the count of people bitching about the list > 1 person right now?

--Jonathan
[1] Of course, there are always goinG to be bAd apples Wherever you are
    who'll go out of their way to be "right".