[geeks] Where can I get cheap Origin 200s?

Ken Hansen ken at basenji.com
Wed Apr 17 15:13:09 CDT 2002

I have an Origin 200, pedestal case that I would be happy to sell for what
I paid, $550 + S/H - includes dual CPUs, RAM, HD, & CD-ROM (from memory,
not sure of RAM amount or CPU speed, but 256 Meg & 180 MHz seems right).

It is a heavy mother, so S/H may exceed $75 from Pennington, NJ 08534

Please feel free to contact me in interested...

===
Ken

ken at basenji.com		http://www.myfirstsun.com/