[geeks] Anyone interested in an FC9 shelf?

D.A. Muran-de Assereto dmuran at tuad.org
Tue Apr 16 20:14:30 CDT 2002

I've come to the conclusion that I have absolutely no need for more storage
space at the moment, and would rather have another interesting toy or money
to get one.

Anyone interested in an unpopulated NetApp FC9 Fibrechannel shelf?
Comes with two power supplies and all brackets/canisters. I also have a
couple of PC FCAL controllers, one 64-bit Sun compatible Antares board and a
32-bit PC compatible.

Willing to speak to money or potential trades, all FOB Miami, FL.

Dave Muran-de Assereto