[geeks] Work getting slow

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Apr 16 17:17:05 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 12:50:38PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> On Tue, 2002-04-16 at 12:56, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
> > Besides, trying to back a set of doubles up is fun. (not)
>
> But it's terribly impressive to watch...

hell yeah.  those are drivers with SKILL.

> Yep, triples are legal here in Oregon for the past couple of years.
> I've not seen the famed "motor trains" that they cross the Australian
> plains with though (5-7 trailers!)

i was in Australia back before i graduated high school.  7 53' trailers is a
DAMN impressive sight.  the pictures just don't do it justice.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -