[geeks] Work getting slow

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Apr 16 17:15:40 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 04:21:57PM -0400, Mike Nicewonger wrote:

> I don't know if they still do or not but the NY Thruway used to allow
> tripples and doubles with 45' trailers.

i've never seen a tripple in NY, but i've seen double 53' and that's enough to
scare the crap outta me.  i don't think i'd ever want to drive one of them. ;)

in PA you can only pull doubles, and the can't be more than somethine like 42'
or so, i'd have to look that one up again though, don't remember exactly.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -