[geeks] Work getting slow

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Apr 16 17:02:23 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 05:59:37PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> On unposted roads, the speed limit is still 55.  On posted roads, it is
> rarely 55, more commonly 45, 35, or 25.  A small select number of roads have
> 65, but usually not for more than a few miles at a time.

95% of all PA highways are 65MPH.  there are exceptions of course, and more
often than not it's the spots where 65 is just stupid (cross traffic, steep
downhills, etc)

roads that aren't highways are generally 35 and down though.  not that it
stops me from going 70 since i know where the cops are. :)

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -