[geeks] Work getting slow

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 16 02:07:40 CDT 2002

Some of my past jobs (full/part time) include: science teacher
at secondary school; camp counselor canoeing inst'r; educational sales
with ITT Tech; drive-away driver transporting trucks;
UPS driver; Wells Fargo courier; night-shift cook and delivery
driver for Dunkin' Donuts; digitizer for oil mapping company;
lab technician at pharmaceutical research company (Pharmaco
in Austin); US National Park Ranger with the Cape Cod
National Seashore; mobile telephone sales when it first
started.

Most of the above had their good and bad points as
any job does. I think I enjoyed the positions that got
me outdoors the most rather than being in a building
with the same people around me all day.

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL