[geeks] Outlining in LaTeX

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Tue Apr 16 01:51:42 CDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 02:38:52AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> Is there a better way that using \section{}, \subsection{}, \subsubsection{},
> etc?
>
> I see some stuff about using pst tree, but that stuff is complex, and looks
> like it should only be used in times of great need.

Ah.  Here is what I want, I think.

\begin{enumerate}
\item This would be item one preceded by the number 1.
\begin{enumerate}
\item Test
\item Howdy
\end{enumerate}
\item This would be item two preceded by the number 2, and so forth.
\end{enumerate}

See how that works.  Just using section tags gets painful for wierd reasons
relating to where it breaks pages.

--
Joshua D. Boyd