[geeks] Work getting slow

Michael Conlen meconlen at obfuscated.net
Mon Apr 15 20:11:32 CDT 2002

So now that work is getting slow any of you folk consider dropping out of
work or changing industries?

I'm still getting work, and my rate is actually going up, but it's not the
world it was a few years ago and not as much fun. I'm thinking of dropping
out of work and going to school for a nice usefull degree like Religion and
Philosophy or maybe History and Politics.

Has anyone else thought of doing something off the wall like this?

PS: I've never gone to school before, but have been coding and doing sys
admin work for the past 7 years, since I was 19

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net