[geeks] books on refridgeration and cooling

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Mon Apr 15 17:45:09 CDT 2002

On 2002.04.15 23:10 "Fogg, James" wrote:

> These are hugely popular in Europe and the third world
                              ^^^^^^
> where electricity is not steady,
Please what? I consider this as a joke. Or not?
# uptime
12:28AM  up 169 days,  7:07
Without UPS. Typicly UPSen fail more often than the PWR feed!

> not available in large quantities, or expensive.
Please what? #2
I always smile when you US citizens whine about not having thre phase
PWR. At least here in Germany a 63 A thre phase feed for every (one
family) house is normal. I know of someone in Munich who has a CDC 6600
in his basement...
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen