Things to see in Scotland Was: [geeks] The word BRITISH andFOOD Do not belong in the same sentence.

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Apr 15 16:18:42 CDT 2002

> Anyone who doesn't want the world seeing their entire southern hemisphere
> does. I recommend boxer shorts (I wore kilts for years at school).

I'm not too modest though.  On my way to the shower last at 9pm I musta
wandered past the open front door a half-dozen times before I realized
it.  Ooops...

> Kilts are partial circle-skirts, which means even a little wind will make
> them blow up Marilyn Monroe style. Not fun when you're going down stairs.

Well yes.  I normally wear boxers, or if it's cold out I wear a set of
those compression-shorts lookin briefs...

> --a
> but they're right pretty.

I have never been described as 'pretty' :)
--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com