[geeks] books on refridgeration and cooling

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 15 15:45:19 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 01:43:50PM -0700, Fogg, James wrote:
> you mean like theory? or how to fix an A/C system?

Both.  I know that it gets cold.  I know that if it gets too cold it
freezes up.  etc.  I want to know how the damn thing *works*. 8-)

(plus, if I can sell this RAM I'm getting a new fancy thermostat-controlled
 window unit for the bedroom, and getting rid of this 15-year-old 10K btu
 inefficient Montgomery Ward monstrosity..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net