[geeks] e.e. smith "lensman" series

Mike Hebel nimitz at owc.net
Mon Apr 15 15:10:55 CDT 2002

I've read almost everything by Heinlein - I have a paperback of 6th
Column but it's in a box at the bottom of the storage unit
unfortunately - a good read if you can find a copy somewhere.
(It hurt me immensely when we had a flood in the house and I lost
early hardcovers of several of his kids books.  I'm still trying to
find replacements several years later.)

I'm actually surprised - I've never heard of "Take Back Your
Government" which someone mentioned in an earlier post.  I'll have to
check that one out.

Mike Hebel