Bad things happen guy was RE: [geeks] New guitar.

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Apr 15 14:20:45 CDT 2002

Actually the kid whose neck I broke didn't die. He wasn't even paralysed
though He'll probably have back and neck pain for the rest of his life. I
put hairline fractures in three of his vertebrae using a technique commonly
known as the guillotine.

The other two deserved what they got. I crushed both their larynxes. Shitty
way to die really (You choke on your own blood and bile) but it's pretty
easy to do and it's scary looking which was the point. I didn't want to kill
them but there were seven of them and there wasn't much else I could do.
They jumped my brother and I (he was only 11 I mean for chrissakes)looking
for drug money. I figured if I did something nasty to one of them they'd all
run away but they didn't so I had to get another one,. That did scare them
off and I'd do it again in a heart beat.

Chris Byrne