[geeks] e.e. smith "lensman" series

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Mon Apr 15 13:46:26 CDT 2002

> I wouldn't mind the URL to that ftp site hen you're finished.

I'll post when it's ready, but I will only email the information
to people directly, since this list is archived, and I'm only
doing this for you guys, not the world.  So if I do give you
the information, I request that you not share it with anyone
else.  I don't have a lot of bandwidth for that sort of thing.

--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net