[geeks] The word BRITISH and FOOD Do not belong in the samesentence.

Gary Nichols gary at linuxforce.org
Mon Apr 15 13:12:00 CDT 2002

If you or anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate it.

We'll probably trade our timeshare for one in Scotland, so hotel isn't my
first concern.

Transportation: what's the easiest/cheapest way to get around?

We're looking to see old Scotland, countrysides, history, basically
anything that might be featured on the history channel.  LOL
We like to take pictures and learn new things.

Would a stint to Ireland be a good idea as well?

--
Gary Nichols     gary at linuxforce.org