[geeks] The word BRITISH and FOOD Do not belong in the same s entence.

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Apr 15 11:46:45 CDT 2002

~ -----Original Message-----
~ From: Bill Bradford [mailto:mrbill at mrbill.net]
~ Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 12:39 PM
~ To: geeks at sunhelp.org
~ Subject: Re: [geeks] The word BRITISH and FOOD Do not belong
~ in the same
~ sentence.
~
~ On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 12:34:37PM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
~ > Yes, but did it cool down at night?  As long as the
~ temperature reaches
~ > something that might be called cool in the night time, then
~ I can take pretty
~ > much anything the day dishes out.  When it is 90+ and humid
~ all night, then
~ > I start going bonkers, although some people argue that I
~ never stopped from
~ > the last time.
~
~ Its not hot at night here until oh, July or August.  Hits
~ 100-110F during
~ the day, then "cools down" to 75-85F at night.
~
~ Bill

We are still experiencing sub-freezing nights (not so many now) and 40~50
degree days (might be 70 today!!).