[geeks] American Cable Tee Vee

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Apr 15 11:36:28 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 11:32:28AM -0500, Amy wrote:

> > The price of a movie here is $7.50 last I went, about 2 months ago.  They
> > really gouge you on the junk food though.
>
> That sounds about right. IMO the popcorn flavoring has gone downhill too.
> Not much fake butter-flavor anymore. Just bland oil. *shakes head* Such a
> travesty.

I usually avoid the movie theatre culinary experience, but the last time I was
there, one of the people in the party got lost, and the others insisted on
looking for him, so we were unable to eat before the show as planned.  I was
starving, and I spent as much on junkfood (that really sucked, it wasn't even
quality junk food), as I spend at some of the local midrange resturants.

--
Joshua D. Boyd