[geeks] The word BRITISH and FOOD Do not belong in the same sentence.

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Apr 15 11:34:37 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 11:29:54AM -0500, Amy wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Gary Nichols wrote:
>
> > <pissed off scottsman voice>
> >
> > Aye, ya wee girls!  Is it too hot for yea?
> > In Phoenix on Sunday it hit 100 and it's just April!
> > Stop yur whinin' now!
> >
> > </pissed off scottsman voice>
>
> Bear in mind it's a little more humid here than in Arizona :/

Yes, but did it cool down at night?  As long as the temperature reaches
something that might be called cool in the night time, then I can take pretty
much anything the day dishes out.  When it is 90+ and humid all night, then
I start going bonkers, although some people argue that I never stopped from
the last time.

--
Joshua D. Boyd