[geeks] American Cable Tee Vee

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Apr 15 07:30:58 CDT 2002

> previews. :) i can't quite tell you what the price of movies is nowadays
> (i haven't been to one in so long it's pitiful...and the ones i have seen
> were at the alamo drafthouse so the prices aren't the same) but i'm pretty
> sure it's in the category of "too much" :)

The last time (about 3 weeks ago)I went, 'twas $10/person, $7.50 with
student ID.  This was in Cambridge, MA, though.  The last time I saw a
movie in Santa Clara, CA (July), it was about $9/person.  I haven't
actually been in an Austin theatre since 1999 or so, but I'm hopeful that
it's not as outrageous.

--Jonathan