[geeks] The word BRITISH and FOOD Do not belong in the same sentence.

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Apr 15 05:09:00 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 10:31:56PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 10:24:09PM -0500, Steven Hill wrote:
> > Steak and kidney pie, cips and peas.
> You can get steak and kidney pie at central market.. Frozen, but
> its okay..

I'm more a steak n' kidney pud man.  Pity that most butchers don't have real
suet any more and I have to use the nasty stupormarket stuff sometimes.

--
Lord Protector David Cantrell     |     http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david

  I often reflect that if "privileges" had been called "responsibilities"
  or "duties", I would have saved thousands of hours explaining to people
  why they were only gonna get them over my dead body.
                 -- Lee K. Gleason in comp.org.decus