[geeks] I HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Mon Apr 15 01:04:15 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 01:59:39AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> using half the memory bandwidth when running flat out.  But, unlike the xbox,
> the video on the nvidea mobos doesn't have programmable shaders (I forget
> whether the xbox has per vertex or per pixel shaders, but either is pretty
> ool).  It just has generic (but fast) T&L.

although on another note.  what would the chances i could swap out the mobo in
my brothers machine with one of these mobos and get away with using the CPU and
RAM in his current machine?  (just a mobo swap)

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -