[geeks] The word BRITISH and FOOD Do not belong in the same sentence.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Apr 14 22:16:14 CDT 2002

I kind of like British food... pub food, and also the wonderful
wonderful junk food they sell in the stores... not at all like the US.
You can also get reasonably good Indian food in London.  (I ate at one
place I liked so much I bought the cook book... I make a lot of things
from this book)

Mmmm bacon bites.

Andrew