[geeks] New guitar.

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Apr 14 18:47:33 CDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 15, 2002 at 12:34:20AM +0100, Chris Byrne wrote:
> Its gone now. THe fire on my 19th took it along with my Golden brown
> sunburst '74 reissue strat, my red SG, my Blonde Les (also VERY nice but I
> didnt play it much) and my martin (and lot of other very nice expensive and
> personally meaningful stuff). I damn near beat my brother to death for
> setting the fire.

Fire on the 19th?  What are you, "bad things happening"-guy? 8-)  Sorry to
hear about your losses.

All of my guitars have been black.  My first one, a Strat knockoff with an
angled head, was black... My "real" Strat, was black as well.  I wanted a
dark blue one, but they didnt have any in stock.

I'm thinking about an Ibanez when I pick up a guitar again.  I never really
cared for the Les Paul style, because they dont use bolt-on necks; I always
want the option of just replacing the neck if something bad were to happen.

pete - is the neck on yours a bolt-on or a glue-in?

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net