[geeks] just for you guys....

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sun Apr 14 18:39:14 CDT 2002

Amy wrote:

> > OK. Will you discuss why you won't discuss it?

> certainly. what would you like to know?

Why it's dangerous to your blood pressure to continue the discussion we
were having. I seem to have the same effect on most of the women I
"discuss" things with on mailing lists. They get extremely irritated and
end the discussion.

I was wondering what you were feeling that drove you to that point and
what I did to get you there. Knowing why these things happen would help
immeasurably in my endless quest for self-improvement, and could save my
marriage.

---sambo