[geeks] GOD DAMMIT ALL I WANT TO DO IS INSTALL WINDOWMAKER ON MY OCTANE

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sun Apr 14 15:36:03 CDT 2002

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 04:30:27PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > IS THAT TOO MUCH TO FUCKING AS FOR???????????
>
> Yes.  Be happy with the GUI SGI gave you.  It's plain, lacks some minor
> features, but it has never crashed or done stupid things to me...

its method of switching virtual desktops is braindamaged, and it doesn't handle
multiple heads very gracefully.  i hardly consider those to be minor features.

-brian
--
"Today, put your best foot forward. If you're not sure which of your feet is
 your best foot, cut one off. Then it doesn't matter."   - www.lowbrow.com -